ADOBE VETERINARY CENTER’S EQUINE WELLNESS PLANS
Open enrollment for 2021 is from January 1 to January 31!
Maximizing your horse’s health and your budget
Our Equine Wellness Programs are a way for you to prepay for a year’s worth of preventative care at a significant cost savings.
Preventive medicine is an important aspect to your horse’s health. With our wellness programs, your horse’s basic healthcare will be covered. An important aspect of our program is that your horse will be examined by one of our veterinarians twice a year. This allows our veterinarians to get to know your horse while he or she is healthy. These wellness exams help us to diagnose early problems or trends before they become big problems. This is also an opportunity to discuss preventive medicine topics such as parasite control, nutrition, hoof care, dental care, weight control and sand prevention.
Our equine program offers 4 different plans to choose from, our Basic Plan, our Basic Plan PLUS Dental, our Premium Plan, and our Premium Plan PLUS Dental, each offering a different level of preventative care designed to meet your specific needs. Program Price is per horse and represents a minimum of 20% cost savings.
Our Basic Wellness Plan includes:
- Two comprehensive physical exams with a full report card of the findings and recommendations for your horse’s health – Spring and Fall
- Spring and Fall vaccines which typically include annual West Nile Virus, Eastern and Western Encephalitis, Tetanus, and Rabies and biannual Influenza and Rhinovirus. Not all horses require the same vaccines so the veterinarian will tailor the vaccines to your individual horse.
- A parasite program that includes up to 2 fecal parasite exams and a deworming product if needed for your horse.
Our Basic Wellness Plan PLUS Dental includes:
- All of the components of the Basic Plan plus a dental float and the associated required sedation.
Our Premium Wellness Plan includes all the benefits of the Basic Plan plus:
- A Complete Blood Count and Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Panel with electrolytes to establish your horse’s baseline values and identify any early problems.
- Baseline digital radiographs (4 total) of your horse’s front feet. These help to identify signs of imbalance or laminitis. These images will be available to us as a reference point if your horse ever has signs of laminitis or other foot problems. We can email copies of these images to you and your farrier if you would like.
- A Coggin’s Blood Test for Equine Infectious Anemia.
Our Premium Wellness Plan PLUS Dental includes:
- All of the components of the Premium Wellness plan plus a dental float and the associated required sedation.
How to Enroll: OPEN for 2021. Enrollment is open January 1, 2021 to January 31, 2021.
Our enrollment period is Jan 1, 2021 to Jan 31, 2022. Enrollment forms MUST be completed in full by Jan 31, 2021. Enrollment benefits start on the day of enrollment and end on Jan 31, 2022.
Payment plans are no longer offered. Payment in full is due at enrollment.
We recommend scheduling your Spring Wellness appointments between March 15th and the end of May and your Fall Wellness appointments during September, October or November. Included dental floats must be performed in January, February, June, July, August, or December only.
- Read and understand this program’s Conditions of Enrollment & fill out the entire Enrollment Application
- Digitally fill out the form below OR mail the enrollment application with your payment to our clinic OR hand them to our receptionists at our facility.
- Please click here to view Frequently Asked Questions.