ADOBE VETERINARY CENTER’S
Equine Wellness Programs
Maximizing your horse’s health and your budget
Open enrollment for 2019 is from January 1 to January 31!
Our Equine Wellness Programs are a way for you to prepay for a year’s worth of preventative care at a significant cost savings.
Preventive medicine is an important aspect to your horse’s health. With our wellness programs, your horse’s basic healthcare will be covered. An important aspect of our program is that your horse will be examined by one of our veterinarians twice a year. This allows our veterinarians to get to know your horse while he or she is healthy. These wellness exams help us to diagnose early problems or trends before they become big problems. This is also an opportunity to discuss preventive medicine topics such as parasite control, nutrition, hoof care, dental care, weight control and sand prevention.
Our equine program offers 4 different plans to choose from, our Basic Plan, our Basic Plan PLUS Dental, our Premium Plan, and our Premium Plan PLUS Dental, each offering a different level of preventative care designed to meet your specific needs. Program Price is per horse and represents a minimum of 20% cost savings.
Our Basic Wellness Plan includes:
- Two comprehensive physical exams with a full report card of the findings and recommendations for your horse’s health – Spring and Fall
- Spring and Fall vaccines which typically include annual West Nile Virus, Eastern and Western Encephalitis, Tetanus, and Rabies and biannual Influenza and Rhinovirus. Not all horses require the same vaccines so the veterinarian will tailor the vaccines to your individual horse.
- A parasite program that includes up to 2 fecal parasite exams and a deworming product if needed for your horse.
Our Basic Wellness Plan PLUS Dental includes:
- All of the components of the Basic Plan plus a dental float and the associated required sedation.
Our Premium Wellness Plan includes all the benefits of the Basic Plan plus:
- A Complete Blood Count and Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Panel with electrolytes to establish your horse’s baseline values and identify any early problems.
- Baseline digital radiographs (4 total) of your horse’s front feet. These help to identify signs of imbalance or laminitis. These images will be available to us as a reference point if your horse ever has signs of laminitis or other foot problems. We can email copies of these images to you and your farrier if you would like.
- A Coggin’s Blood Test for Equine Infectious Anemia.
Our Premium Wellness Plan PLUS Dental includes:
- All of the components of the Premium Wellness plan plus a dental float and the associated required sedation.
Program Price per horse:
- Basic Wellness Plan $300/annual or $25/month (over 20% savings)
- Basic Wellness Plan PLUS Dental $504/annual or $42/month This plan includes all the benefits of the Basic Plan, PLUS a dental float and required sedation
- Premium Wellness Plan $720/annual or $60/month (over 20% savings)
- Premium Wellness Plan PLUS Dental $924/annual or $77/month This plan includes all the benefits of the Premium Plan, PLUS a dental float and required sedation.
- Enrollment Fee $69 if paying monthly, fee waived if paying annually.
Our enrollment period is Jan 1, 2019 to Jan 31, 2019. Enrollment form MUST be completed and initial payment made by Jan 31, 2019. Enrollment benefits start on the day of enrollment and end on Jan 31, 2020.
We recommend scheduling your Spring Wellness appointments between March 15th and the end of May and your Fall Wellness appointments during September, October or November.
*Prices are subject to change.
How to Enroll: OPEN for 2019. Enrollment is open January 1, 2019 to January 31, 2019.
- Read and understand this program’s Conditions of Enrollment
- Fill out the Enrollment Application
- Mail the enrollment application with your payment to our clinic or hand them to our receptionists at our facility.
- Please click here to view Frequently Asked Questions.