Equine Preventative Care Package
Open enrollment for 2017 is from January 1 to January 31!Maximizing your horse’s health and your budget
Our Equine Wellness Program is a way for you to prepay for a year’s worth of preventative care at a significant cost savings.
This year our Basic Wellness Plan ($250 - over 25% savings) includes:
Preventive medicine is an important aspect to your horse’s health. With our wellness program your horse’s basic healthcare will be covered. An important aspect of our program is that your horse will be examined by one of our veterinarians twice a year. This allows our veterinarians to get to know your horse while he or she is healthy. These wellness exams help us to diagnose early problems or trends before they become big problems. This is also an opportunity to discuss preventive medicine topics such as parasite control, nutrition, hoof care, dental care, weight control and sand prevention
Our program offers 2 different plans to choose from, our Basic Plan and our Premium Plan, each offering a different level of preventative care designed to meet your specific needs.
Our Premium Wellness Plan ($640 - over 25% savings) includes all the benefits of the Basic Plan plus:
- Two comprehensive physical exams with a full report card of the findings and recommendations for your horse’s health
- Spring and Fall vaccines which typically include annual West Nile Virus, Eastern and Western Encephalitis, Tetanus, and Rabies and biannual Influenza and Rhinovirus. Not all horses require the same vaccines so the veterinarian will tailor the vaccines to your individual horse.
- A parasite program that includes up to 2 fecal parasite exams and a deworming product if needed for your horse.
- 15% discount on all dental work and sedation associated with dental work.
- 50% discount on a microchip and initial annual registration.
- A Complete Blood Count and Comprehensive Chemistry Panel with electrolytes to establish your horse’s baseline values and identify any early problems.
- Baseline digital radiographs (4 total) of your horse’s front feet. These help to identify signs of imbalance or laminitis. These images will be available to us as a reference point if your horse ever has signs of laminitis or other foot problems. We can email copies of these images to you and your farrier if you would like.
- A Coggin’s Blood Test for Equine Infectious Anemia.
This is a prepaid program. Our enrollment period is Jan 1, 2016 to Jan 31, 2016. Enrollment form MUST be completed and paid in full by Jan 31, 2016. Enrollment benefits start on the day of enrollment and end on Jan 31, 2017.
We recommend scheduling your Spring Wellness appointments between March 15th and the end of May and your Fall Wellness appointments during September, October or November.
How to Enroll: OPEN for 2016. Enrollment is open January 1, 2016 to January 31, 2016.
- Read and understand this program’s Conditions of Enrollment
- Fill out the Enrollment Application
- Mail the enrollment application with your payment to our clinic or hand them to our receptionists at our facility.
8300 E Tanque Verde
Tucson, Arizona 85749