Pet Resort Accommodations
Our Pet Resort Attendants offer a home-away-from-home experience for your pets. When your pet stays with us at our remarkable pet resort, we have a variety of amenities to choose from to pamper your pet.
We have 3 spacious, individual indoor/outdoor penthouse suites complete with a bed to lie on (or under), ceramic tile, and a private outdoor area that your pet may visit as often as he/she wishes.
Dogs staying in the penthouses receive a complimentary deluxe spa bath during their stay.
For your dog’s comfort we offer these large, well ventilated, indoor/outdoor accommodations with a climate-controlled indoor area and a private, secure, shaded outdoor area where they can go as often as they desire.
Our spacious standard indoor rooms are completely indoors. All dogs in standard rooms are taken to our play yard multiple times a day.
Requirements for Reservations:
A La Carte Services Menu:
- Proof of current vaccinations is required for all dogs staying at the resort.
- Immunizations are both for your pet’s protection and that of other resort guests.
- All dogs must have current immunizations for Distemper, Parvo, Rabies and Bordetella.
- Additional dogs from the same family may share accommodations for a 25% discount. If the dogs become aggressive towards each other during their stay, we reserve the right to separate the dogs at an additional kennel cost to the owners.
- A security wall surrounds the individual accommodation barriers for additional protection for your dogs.
- At night, before the team leaves, all dog run dividers are closed with the pets safely inside.
- Spa Bath
- Deluxe Spa Experience: A thorough bath, brush, ear cleaning, anal sac expression and nail trim
- Nail Trim
- Kong Treats : A tasty treat tucked inside a fun chew toy
- Frosty Paws Treats: A tasty “ice cream” treat nutritionally designed specifically for pets
The kitty condo area of the resort is off limits to dogs!
Your special kitty will have an individual condo with a full length window and sunbathing ledge. Some of the condos even have a view to the outside, where hummingbirds and humans gather. Although these condos are spacious, many of our guests enjoy more room to roam.
You can increase your kitty’s living quarters by connecting two or more condos. We recommend at least one condo per cat. Additional cats from the same family can share accommodations for $11.50 a day no matter what size you choose for the first cat.
Requirements for Reservations
- Proof of current vaccination is required for all cats staying at the resort. Immunizations are both for your pet’s protection and that of other resort guests.
- All cats must have current immunizations for Feline Distemper, Rabies, Rhinotracheitis and Calici Virus. They must have a recent negative test for Feline Leukemia and FIV.